Saturday, January 2, 2010

... but will I be thanking me in the months to come?



This holiday season I took full advantage of, as never before, the "Free Gift Message" option for online purchases.  I used this feature with special attention and exceptional flourish on my gifts to me (and I out did my self-giving this year, and though I'll be paying for it until this time next year I truly appreciate my/your thoughtfullness.) 

My favorite was that on my purchase/gift of a long coveted faux shearling, dark chocolate brown, coat from L.L.Bean. Affordable as it came on markdown, I applied the three ten dollar certificates I'd racked up buying other gifts and such satisfying savings without which I would not have permitted myself to purchase the yummy outer garment.  That personal note to me was heartfelt and read like this "Me, You Are The Best! Warmest Regards, Me".

I can't wait to get my gift from me and hoping it is as delicious as I've anticipated over these past few austere years.

No comments:

Post a Comment